iPhone 3G combines three products in one - a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device. Get tons of iPhone Features, iPhone Prices, iPhone Apps, iPhone Wallpapers, iPhone Help Support here.

3 Good iPhone Apps I Bought For My Kids


I bought these games for education and fun. My kids really enjoyed playing with them. They also have something to learn from them. Suitable for 2-4 years.

-IWritewords

This is not a game, and educational factor is very strong. Applications, which makes good use of the touch screen. The game can not teach a child to write letters and numbers, with your fingers. When my son started, he had difficulty spelling. This is normal, natural, and she did not know anyone. But this did not prevent a try. It was nice when she took his hand to lend a hand.

One good thing for customers is that you can allow your child to try the free version before deciding plonked down your money. If this is your first time, children with alphabets, please be patient with them. After a few days or even weeks, you will be rewarded with excellent writing finger.

-Shapebuilder

Many different ways for your child to recognize and partner with relevant puzzles. Once you have completed the puzzle, you get to see the hidden mystery. Along with the correct pronunciation, too. A good game for them to go, though my son is tired of that a couple of weeks after that.

"Adventures in 3Dal Ltd.

Several sets of children in a plaza. I think this is a great learning tool. A comparison with puzzles and shape and so on. Very interesting for children. Many colors and animal figures. A lot of sounds that can stimulate. You can not see this application at the top of the list, however. Due to the difficulty of finding good applications for children, I had to use Internet lists to find it. You will not see any feedback from customers as well. Of course, I jumped as I was looking for something new for children to play. Fortunately, I found this stone.


Popular Posts